Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 4th/5th Northern Lights

Last night was a very good long lasting show of the Northern Lights..I was setup by 10 PM and when it started to get dark well the picture taken began...The show was already going...After awhile the clouds started to move in after talking with one of my friends I decided to head North up to the Grodon area...Well as luck would have the clouds had the same game plan....So headed back home and the clouds weren't as bad so I was able to get more pictures so all in all it was a great night once again.Going to be a very long day as I'm taking all my staff for dinner at BDS in the cities later...Won't say when so my spies don't happen to show up and try to listen in lol....Anyway here are a few pictures of last night's great show!



No comments:

Post a Comment